What is love??
I dont think many truly have the answer to this question…but after asking a few people their opinion, the answers that came back all had a similar thread…. love is a shared feeling between two people who have a deep interest in one another’s happiness.
Love in my opinion is the total surrender of your heart to another person with the security of knowing they will treat it better than you will. Love should feel good, it should not feel bad. Love should make you want to be a better person, Love is not demanding of your spirit but lifts it and makes it glow. Love is a good thing and they say anything less is simply lust,a deep friendship or attraction.
So with this is place…. what leads people to cheat?? Lately our media has bombarded us with write ups of infidelity, betrayal and cheating love rats! Why are so many people cheating in soceitey today? Is it an insecurity within one-self, or is it a merely an act of anger, boredom or temptation?
Today- lets take a look at some of the cases…
Someone who cheats, commits adultery or two-times in a relationship. In short they have affairs with one or more people.
Amy spoke to the press and gave clear details on how many times they slept together that night and even different positions they tried. Aimee also stated in one of her interviews to the press that Cole had assured her that Cheryl “knows what I do” – but still pleaded with her not to tell anyone what had happened. Ashley took Amy to a flat in North London where Both he and Cheryl were living when they met back in 2004 and guess what…. Nine months later he proposed to Cheryl on holiday in Dubai. Makes ya sick- doesn’t it??
In 2010 more girls came out of the wood work telling the press about their heated sex rants and sex texts conversations they had with him- these allegations came a week after details of his phone fling with topless model Sonia Wild, 28 were revealed.The question here is, can you really forgive and take someone back when they have broken the most importatnt bond and vow made between two people?? Ashely cole here- proved not!
Case 2. Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren
Elin and Tiger met in 2001 at the British Open in England. Elin was working as an au pair to Jesper Parnevik, a Swedish golfer. In November 2003 Tiger proposed to Elin at the South African Shamwari Game Reserve while they were on a romantic walk at sunset. In October 2003 Tiger married Elin at a lavish, exclusive and elaborate sunset wedding location in Barbados- costing just under 2million dollars. Later in 2007 ttheir first child was born- Sam Alexis Woods and in 2009 their second child, Charlie Axel Woods arrived..
All seems like the perfect family life here, but this was not the case… Tiger this year has been branded the biggest love rat of them all in recent media….!!
Tiger Woods has been linked to so many women, it’s hard to keep track of them all, but to help you out- Ive put together a list (with pictures) of Tiger’s mistresses!
Here’s the eight women linked to the world’s top golfer, with corresponding images below
1. Rachel Uchitel. NYC club hostess. The first mistress linked to Woods, sparking his fight with wife Elin, which led to his car crash. His emails suggest he was falling for Rachel, but now she’s just worried what diseases he may have given her.
2. Jamie Grubbs. Cocktail waitress. Had 31-month-long affair with Woods and coughed up the voicemail to prove it. Thinks we are dumb enough to believe her when she says she didn’t know he was married.
3. Kalika Moquin. Club manager/promoter from Las Vegas.
4. Jamie Jungers. Cute, but totally trashy lingerie model from Vegas. Says she spent Tiger’s money on liposuction during the time they were together.
5. Mindy Lawton. Trailer park waitress from Orlando. She told press Woods’ wife Elin was pregnant during their affair, and that Tiger hates condoms.
6. Cori Rist. Aspiring, mostly failed model. Met Woods at a Manhattan club last year. Was married herself (with a child) throughout her fling with Woods.
7. Holly Sampson. Former porn star. Says she first met Tiger at his bachelor party… where they had sex.
8. Joslyn James. Current porn star.
Elin, his wife has since filed for divorce- you go girl..!
The settlement Elin is to receive, which has become the subject of much debate in recent weeks, is reportedly valued in the neighborhood of $750 million!!!
Yes, three-quarters of a billion dollars, believed to be the biggest payout of a celebrity divorce ever.
There are conditions, however, according to reports:
- Tiger may not bring any other females around their children.
- Elin can never publicly speak about his various mistresses.
- Elin gets full custody of the kids but they share legal custody.
That means Tiger will share decisions about the kids and Elin will not be able to permanently relocate them to her native Sweden anytime soon.
The lesson learnt here- a cheater always get caught out and looses everything dear to them.
Every person has their own definition of what they consider ‘cheating’. Even the dictionary definition of the word varies. One claims that it is the ‘act of being sexually unfaithful’ to a partner or spouse while another states that it is the act of ‘violating accepted standards’. The problem is what is the standard?
Some people believe that in order for a partner to be cheating, they must have engaged in some kind of physical contact with another person. This could be anything from dancing right through to sex. While others feel that emotional cheating is just as bad and in many cases can be even more devastating.
What is important is that both partners agree on what is and is not acceptable.
How do you define cheating?
- Sleeping with another person
- Kissing another person
- Flirting online- live chatting or private mailing….this is a big one with social networks such as Facebook at hand
- Flirting in public or over text
- Keeping secrets
- Buying gifts
- Phone sex
- Cyber sex
- Exchanging photos
- Developing a crush
- Denying a relationship you are involved in
In my opinion, if either party is doing something that they know the other person would find unacceptable, then maybe that’s what cheating is. Communication is the key…. Ensuring that both people involved in the relationship understands exactly what the other person expects and visa versa.
Signs That Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is Cheating
- Warning signals NOT to be Ignored
- Changes in work schedule. Bf/Gf is either leaving early or coming home late.
- He/She is unavailable at times when they normally should be.
- He/She stops asking for your opinion and advice.
- Makes plans without consulting you.
- Spends less time with you.
- Goes out with the ‘boys’ more than he used to/Goes out with ‘girls’ more than she used to.
- Does not want you to use his/her phone.
- Deletes history of calls on his/her phone.
- Changes the way he/she dresses.
- Starts asking about how faithful you are.
- The phone rings and he/she does not answer it.
- Putting passwords on computers and phones if he/she has not done before
- He/she wont go on Facebook when you are around.
- He/She wont open a text on front of you.
Option two – Leave them?
Break up/ File for divorce and leave with even the little bit of self dignity you have left and move on?
Live by the motto, ‘treat others as you would like to be treated’ and you wont go far wrong with this is mind.