WIN!! Two Pink Emjoi MICRO Pedi’s Up For Grabs Worth €49.95 Each!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Emjoi MICRO Pedi aim to help raise money and awareness for breast cancer charities across the UK and Ireland.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in British and Irish women today. MICRO Pedi in association with the Pink Ribbon Foundation, want to get involved. With an aim to raise €12,500 for breast cancer charities in the UK and Ireland, you can help to contribute to this worthy cause, with every purchase of the Limited Edition Pink MICRO Pedi.
The Limited edition Pink MICRO Pedi is a revolutionary pedicure device, recommended by professionals, that safely removes the roughest of skin in seconds, leaving you with beautiful, soft, smooth feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Removes hard, rough skin from feet in seconds
- Safe and effective – no scrapers or graters· Easy to use – no fiddly attachments, no effort
- Ergonomically designed handle for easy grip
- Includes two different micro-mineral rollers for custom results: coarse (pink), extra coarse (blue)
- Portable and convenient – battery operated
- Easy to clean under running water
SoSueMe.ie has teamed up with Emjoi to give TWO of our readers this deadly little gift*, all you have to do is:
- Like the Emjoi Facebook page by clicking HERE
- Ensure you are following SoSueMe on Facebook (HERE) and Twitter (HERE)
- Comment below with your name and location.
- Share this article on Facebook or Twitter by using the sharing icons at the top
Put your best foot forward this Breast Cancer Awareness Month and play your part in the search for a cure.
The MICRO Pedi Pink retails at €49.95 from Boots and online at www.micropedi.ie