Have You Imperfection-Prone Skin? I Have The Product For You!
Oily skin occurs due to the body producing more oil than necessary and is prone to breakouts… if you are finding a breakout coming around that same time each month I have found a great product!!
NEW Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care €15.75
The complete care for imperfection-prone skin.
Targets all problems of imperfection prone skin:
- Clogged Pores
- Oily skin
- Imperfection Marks
- Uneven Complexion
The Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care is essentially a moisturizer. It contains our old friend salicylic acid to help combat spots and also Zincadone+ a mattifying and refining agent.
On application, my skin feels very smooth. It is also mattifying – I cannot fault that. But the question – did it help soothe and reduce my spots?
Answer: Yes it did!
I started using it on my chin last week when I suffered a minor breakup and I have to say – it really works! It dried out my few spots and helped them to heal quicker than usual!
Its gradual though so don’t expect a miracle.
For Oily Skin
From Vichy Normaderm – Experts in Anti-Imperfection!
- Always wash your hands before cleansing your face to protect your skin from bacteria.
- Cleanse morning and night with a gel or liquid cleansers. Avoid creamy or oil based cleansers.
- Use warm, not hot water to rinse.
- Don’t over wash as this can strip your face of the essential oils that serve as a barrier to a lot of irritants
- Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells and deeply cleanse
- Use a toner on the oily parts of your face to unclog and tighten pores
- Moisturise — oily skin needs moisture just as much as any other skin type. Use a product specifically for your skin type such as Normaderm Hydrating Care which gives 12 hour hydration and mattifies skin.
- Use a daily SPF – choose an oil free version to avoid blocking pores and causing outbreaks
- Eat foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, tuna, mackerel, walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts to improve skin texture.
- Avoid foods high in fat and sugar and increase your intake of proteins and complex carbohydrates.
- Supplement your diet with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and fruit juice
- Drink lots of water, minimum 1.5 litres per day. It helps hydrate the skin from the inside.
- Avoid products with fragrances as they can irritate
- Never rub, squeeze or pick spots
- Choose a foundation specifically formulated for oily skin.coverage and minimises imperfections.
- Source a powder blush instead of a cream formula to avoid blocking pores.
In the cases of severe acne it is recommended that you contact your doctor
Available From Pharmacies Nationwide