Readers Request: Makeup Look & Step-By-Step Guide!
Happy Tuesday guys! How is everyone today? I’m wrecked after a rather crazy weekend! Paddy’s day was great – ended up sippin’ in the Morgan Hotel for the day with the girls – had a great day. Now onto the important stuff!
A few of you have literally begged me for a step-by-step guide on how to create this make-up look (pic above)! Because I love to give you guys the best most accurate beauty info – I got in touch with the girl herself Jade Ryles and asked her if she could give me her step by step guide on this look.. and guess what… she did!
Here it is for you guys! And once again a MASSIVE thanks to the lovely Jade for taking the time out to tell SoSueMe.ie what products she used and how she created this look!
1. First I used an eye primer I use the Make-up Forever pearly pencil primer, put that over and below eyelids & I blended it in with my finger!
2. Then I use a MAC Gesso eyeshadow and put that on the inner third of my eyelids.
3. Use the same on the inner third of your lower lash line.
4. Then put MAC Silver Ring on the middle third of your eyelids and just above crease and blend with Gesso. Do the same on lower lid.
5. Then any black eyeshadow – I use MAC Black Tied on the outer third of your eyelids blend with a brush (224) with Gesso and Silver Ring into your crease from out to in,in a circular motion.
6. Use 219 brush to apply black tied to outer third of lower lash line and blend inwards.
7. Blend in some Mac Brown Down outer third of your eyelids!
8. Then get a black liquid eyeliner I use Aqua black from Makeup Forever on top lash line and on the water line of bottom lash line
9. Then use MAC Ricepaper to highligh,under your brow and blend down into the black and grey.
10. False lashes help the eyes open up more they can get lost with smokey eye makeup but I have really distinct green eyes so I don’t always wear false lashes, but I would recommend them for this look.
11. I use light foundation,tiny amount of bronzer just to contour. I use Nars Laguna Bronzer and for a blush I use Enough Said by MAC on my cheeks
12. And for lipstick I used NARS Schiap Lipstick.