- What I Wore: Black Jeans, Layered Leather Jacket & Shirt!
- What I Wore: Black PVC Skirt, Preppy Shirt & Louboutins!
- What I Wore: Black Lace Cropped Top & Leather Mini!
- My Full Makeup Product List & Routine From Last Night!
- What I Wore: Leather Mini, Logo Tee & Burgundy Faux Fur Coat!
- My Trip To KODE Boutique & My Top 5 Fashion Picks!
- NEWS: My New Limited Edition Makeup Brush Collection!!
- A Must Watch: 2 People Described The Same Person To A Forensic Artist & This Is What Happened!
- REVIEW: The Karora CC Cream!
- REVIEW: Kilronan Castle Hotel & Spa (Roscommon)!
- My Top 5 Lipsticks (And Colours)!!!
- The Most Touching Email I Have Ever Read From A Fan!
Posts Tagged ‘stylish’
Jumpsuits were featured heavily on the Spring Fashion 2013 runways…..so it’s not surprising that some of Hollywoods most stylish ladies are sporting this trend right now. Jumpsuits can be worn all year round, a styl...
Floppy hats are not just for lounging on the beach, as many of our stylish celebs have taught us. A wide-rimmed hat can be an ultra cool addition to a day time ‘city’ look in the Winter too. Take note of Nicole Rich...
It’s that time of the year again, yes its the start of debs season, a season for all Irish teens to get all dolled up for one night only! SoSueMe.ie are here to help this years debutantes to find their perfect dress, shoe...
Look Of The Day
Rihanna may prefer to swan around in ripped jeans and a casual Tee, but most of the time it’s her ladylike looks that really make us goes ‘ohhhhhhhhhh’. For the sunny Battleship (WATCH here)photocall in London...
The MTV reality TV show, “The City” is where we first met the oh so stylish Olivia Palermo. I used to love watching it just to see what she was wearing, and it seems I’m not the only one. Olivia has become a style star and fash...