So this evening we were looking for something a little different to the standard hot chocolate and we found a brilliant recipe for Baileys Hot Chocolate!
All you need is:
- 50ml of Baileys
- Sachet of hot chocolate (we used Cadburys)
- Whipped cream & marshmallows (optional)
- First, make the hot chocolate drink and pour it into a glass or a large cup.
- Once made, pour the 50ml of Baileys into the glass and stir into the hot chocolate.
- To finish, just add some whipped cream on top and either sprinkle with a dusting of chocolate or add some marshmallows. We used toasted marshmallows and it was divine!
- To toast the marshmallows, use a skewer.