So recently the second batch of tickets for our next Beauty Factor in the Galgorm Resort went on sale, so I thought I would take a look back at our previous Beauty Factor event which we held in the Limerick Strand Hotel.
Thank you to everyone who came along on the day and thank you so much for all your lovely messages afterwards.
Following the workshop, it was so lovely to sit back with a cup of tea and go through all the Instagram Stories you tagged me in at the event.
Like our very first Beauty Factor, the vibe of the event was all about positivity and fun. Of course when Mark Rogers, aka MR Makeup, is the very charming MC, positivity and fun is pretty much a guarantee!
The staff of the Limerick Strand Hotel were an absolute dream, and did everything they could to ensure a smooth operation.
The afternoon tea presented on the day was absolutely divine!
During the break, soprano Sinead O’Brien and tenor Derek Moloney performed for the crowd. Both Sinead and Derek performed at my wedding so hearing them sing again brought back lots of amazing memories. Their voices are insanely good! Everyone was just blown away by their performance.
On the day, we had the most amazing donut wall from 808 Donuts.
Their donuts were divine!! They even had personalised SoSueMe donuts which looked class!
Everyone in attendance absolutely loved their donuts and goodie bag treats, and for this I want to say a HUGE thank you to our goodie bag sponsors.
The treats included:
- Neutrogena who supplied everyone with one of their brand new Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatments
- Benefit Cosmetics who gave everyone a TAR Lipstick Mini in the shade Pink Thrills
- SOSU by SJ Perfume
- Bperfect who gave their fab BPrepared Conceal & Highlighter
- SpiceyB who gave each attendee a super cute necklace
- Alfa Parf who supplied their Semi Di Lino hair masks. (I blogged about this brand recently which you can read here)
- Moxi Loves who supplied their amazing Eye Catcher buds
- Bella Bites Another one of my personal faves!
We also had a delicious treat station where guests could help themselves to:
- Maria Lucia Granola Pots
- Vit Hit drinks
- Deliciously Ella (from WholeFoods Ireland) who gave everyone delicious protein balls
- Emily’s Fruit Crisps (also from WholeFoods Ireland)
- Everyone also got to take home some 808 Donuts
On the day, we had some wonderful spot prizes from local businesses.
- Newbridge Silverware
- 3 month Go Gym Membership
- Osmosis hamper
- €200 treatment at The Health Clinic
- Vouchers for Alexandra Dental
- Spicey B sets
- Belle Brush hamper
- €100 Zip Yard voucher
- Voucher for the Limerick Strand Hotel
- SOSU by SJ hampers
And there you have it guys, the full run down of our Limerick Beauty Factor!
Our next Beauty Factor will be taking place on April 8th in the Galgorm Resort.
Due to some cancellations, a number of tickets have become available and can be purchased here.
See you on April 8th!