We’re busy this week getting ready for our next Beauty Factor which will be taking place this Sunday so I thought I would do a recap on our very first Beauty Factor which took place recently in the Slieve Russel Hotel in Cavan.
The response to our new Beauty Factor workshop was overwhelmingly positive. It was a brand new format, a brand new event, and one you guys seemed to love and really enjoy! Even the response from Snapchat viewers was amazing!
The whole vibe of the day itself was extremely positive and upbeat, and I really hope everyone who attended left it feeling really good.
Mark Rogers, aka MR Makeup, was our wonderful host and I think everyone will agree that he was an absolute scream on stage! He was so funny and managed to keep a whole room of 400 entertained!
A big thank you must go out to Danielle and everyone at the Slieve Russel Hotel. Everyone there was so incredibly helpful and really went out of their way to ensure that everything ran smoothly and the guests were as comfortable as possible.
I also want to extend a huge thanks to our on-stage contributors, all of whom were hugely interesting to watch while they shared their expertise as they carried out their magic on stage.
I especially want to give a massive thank you to the goodie bag sponsors. Everyone really enjoyed their treats on the day and I was thrilled to have some wonderful brands involved.
- Gerovital who supplied everyone with their signature bestselling moisturiser
- Moxi Loves who supplied their amazing Eye Catcher buds! These are insanely handy to have.
- Flormar who supplied one of their beautiful lipsticks in a fab shade.
- Red Velvet Hair Salon who gave each attendee a voucher to use on hair extensions
- Mixa Moisturiser I use this moisturiser on a regular basis myself and actually blogged about it here last November.
- Sundrelle who supplied the Volcanic Deep Purifying Black Face Mask.
- Emilys Fruit Crisps (from WholeFoods Ireland) These were SO tasty!
- Vit Hit who supplied everyone with one of their delicious drinks.
- Each attendee also received SOSUbySJ lashes and blender.
Spot prizes on the day included a stunning hamper from Belturbet Pharmacy, vouchers for Primark each worth €100, a hamper from Boots, a gorgeous set of pearl stud earrings from SpiceyB and SOSUbySJ hampers.
Our first Beauty Factor was SO much fun and I seriously can’t wait to do it all over again!