Happy Monday guys!
It sure doesn’t feel like Monday because we are off tomorrow – yay!! So what’s everyone getting up to for Paddy’s day tomorrow? I take it, most are hitting the sauce tonight…because not having work tomorrow means we can push it to the limit 🙂
Anyway… today I posted this picture above to my Facebook page and even though lots of you requested a video (which I will do), I thought it would be good to do a blog post on this makeup look too!
The video wont be up until the end of the week, and so for now, here is the full product information!
- My trusty Chanel Vitalumière in 40 mixed with Maybelline dream Flawless Nude in 30 (reviewing coming soon)
- Skin base: No7 Skim Illuminator. (You can read my full review here, I LOVE this stuff and it gives my skin such a lovely glow)
My trusty dark bronzer – the Makeup Studio One
I used some NYX HD photogenic concealer in CW04 to highlight my under eye area, as well as down the centre of my nose and in the middle of my forehead.
To set the foundation:
I used the Fuschia Mineral Foundation in FAWN. You can read my review on this here.
I used theBalm Hot Mama – it’s a gorgeous rose/gold tone. I use it a lot!
Highlighter on cheek bones:
I used my Mary Louminzer by TheBalm. It’s simply amazing!
I actually used the Rimmel Brow This Way duo for a change and I loved it (review coming this week)
To set the brows, I used some Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. This stuff is amazing for keeping your brows in place, you can read my review here.
A lot of you loved the ‘natural’ looking colours and so here it what I used.
- Transition Colour: Inglot 314 (light peach)
- Lid Colour: Inglot 393 (light cream)
- Crease: The Taupe Makeup Studio Shadow
- Right In The Centre of Eyelid (for that extra highlight): The Golden Makeup Studio Shadow
- Under Eye: A Dark Brown Shadow
My own SoSueMe range coming soon!
- Rimmel Glam Eyes – LOVE this liner! You can get it from Penneys for €5.99
- Waterline Liner: Inglot Gel Liner in Black
Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lipstick: Kardashian Joystick Lippy called ‘love hangover’
- Gloss: Victorias Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper
And there you have it…..
Hope you picked up a few tips!