Recently I was sent some goodies from cosmetic brand theBalm to try out, and boy oh boy am I in love!!
Not only are they Paraben and Cruelty-Free, every single product I have used I have LOVED, like seriously loved.
First up in my review section, I’m here to tell you all about their eyeshadow Palette -the Nude’Tude. This amazing palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes hot! You guys know I love a good eyeshadow palette and this has to be my new fav!!
These satiny smooth colours can be applied naturally, i.e. “let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. Nude`tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes—if nothing else!
The main reason I love this palette is dow to a list of things:
- The colours are simply FAB
- The colour pay off is SUPER good
- You could literally take this palette away with you anywhere and you are sorted for lots of different makeup looks
- The lighter colours are so good for creating a natural eye
- The cranberry colours (Sexy, Silly & Sleek) are to die for and these tones never date
- The palette is light in weight
- It has a cute mirror, which by the way, my sister stood on and smashed 🙁
- The shadow lasts
- The packaging is so cute and girlie
- The colours are shimmery and fun
Overall if you are on the hunt for a new eyeshadow palette then you have got to try this one! Costing €32, it’s available from FeelUnique
If you know much about the Mary-Loumanizer I have been screaming about for the last two weeks (its the bomb), then enter here to win one!!