The thing I love most about Birchbox is that the beauty treats you receive are actually tailored to your Beauty Profile, which you fill out after you join, so they can send you products that work for you. Combination or dry skin? They’ll take that into account! It’s genius, and sets them apart from any other beauty subscription box on the market. There’s nothing worse than signing up and receiving products that you’ll never use so this is the perfect solution, and it guarantees that you really are getting bang for your buck while discovering new products!
This month, they’ve had a little makeover – transforming from their usual Birchbox into the Scuba Birchbag for one month only!
So, what did I receive in mine?
1. Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Expresso – There are certain occasions when your make-up needs a little extra oomph to make it through the day. Thankfully, this blendable waterproof eyeliner (in a gorgeous chocolate brown shade) goes on smoothly and stays put all day.
2. Balance Me Radiance Face Mask – This is a triple action formula – ground walnut shells gently slough away dead skin cells and encourage cell renewal, purifying kaolin clay helps eliminate impurities and a fruit acid complex works on restoring the skin’s natural radiance.
3. Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub – Despite it’s funny name, this exfoliator is seriously hard-working. Brimming with energising grapefruit – a powerhouse at purifying skin – it leaves skin invigorated, smooth, and delicately scented.
4. PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Volumizing Lifting Spray – Perfect for fine or lifeless locks in need of oomph, this spray combines the lifting effect of a root spray with the enhanced body of an all-over volume mist. Oh, and it nourishes hair too!
5. Merci Handy Cleansing Gel – Unlike other hand sanitisers, this antibacterial one is enriched with emollient beads and vitamin E to hydrate and nourish your skin while fighting bacteria. Oh, and the gourmet scent is mouthwatering.
6. NUDE Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly – Packed with omegas 6 and 9 to hydrate, bitter orange to soothe skin, and annatto seed extract to purify, it transforms from an airy gel into a soft milk to melt away make-up and grime and leave your complexion glowing.
To receive a monthly Birchbox, containing a delivery of at least 5 luxe beauty treats, it costs just £10 + £2.95 P&P (it’s charged in GBP, but works out to be about €12 + P&P) per month to sign up.
However, this month, I’ve teamed up with them to offer you an exclusive treat…
Sign up here using my code SOSUEME and not only will you receive 6 luxe beauty treats inside a cool scuba make-up bag (worth £8 alone!) but you’ll also receive a free full-size Mirenesse mascara worth £23. Yes, all that for the amazing price of just £12.95…
I can just hear you saying “sign me up now!’.
Happy subscription shopping!